Friday, October 5, 2012

New Pattern Friday!

Wait, WHAT?

That's right, no new fabric this week.  I know, I know, it was a shock to me as well.

But we did get in a nice array of new Patterns for the SHOP this week. 

Check 'em out!

From Cluck Cluck Sew

     

I am dying to try Inside Out. DYING!

     

From Favorite Things and Fig Tree

      

 From Cotton Way 

     

From Izzy and Ivy
      



From Pink Fig


I love patterns.  These are so much easier to follow than some of the one you might find at a huge retailer, ahem, Joanns.  Or places like that. I remember in High School Sewing Class we had to go and purchase a pattern, fabric and notions, and then sew it.  Good golly, it may have well been written in Chinese. I didn't understand anything past the cute picture on the cover.

These are all written by ladies just like you and me, and most of the time have awesome drawings and illustrations to help get you through it.  Did I mention that they are MUCH EASIER than older patterns. 

You can find all the Patterns that we carry HERE.


Have a "Seweeet" weekend everyone!

I'll be back on Monday with a fabulous quilt tutorial. 
You which one I am talking about....the one that rhymes with "Revron"!

See ya!


1 comment:

BobbyArcher said...

You are looking for something quick and convenient when you want to transfer a critical patient from one place to another. Something that would make sure that the situation is being taken care of, without any delay. This is where Delhi air ambulance service cost come into the picture, and they seem to be the only option available when it comes to moving patients from one place to another


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...