Friday, July 13, 2012

New Fabric Friday the 13th!

Lions & Tigers & Bears!  Oh Deer!

Okay, maybe we don't have any tigers this week.  
But we've got all sorts of animals to tickle your fancy today!
Check these beauties out,

ROAR by Print and Pattern for Robert Kaufman 

I swear to you, my Elementary school was designed in this exact color scheme!
*and I never swear*
Totally going to have to make something fab out of this collection. Love it to pieces!

Next up...


See, I told you BEARS!

 

 And good golly they are cute!  I am not usually one for fabric will Polar Bears on it, but sign me up baby!
This collection has been added to my favorite holidays prints list. 

I am sure you were thinking I got that first line wrong, huh?

OH DEER by MoMo for Moda

  
This collection actually doesn't come out until next month, but we have the Precuts!!!!

 Oh the possibilities.....now I just need the time.


Also added to the Precuts this week...


We've got the Charms, and we should have yardage in next month.

And that's it for this week!

Since today is Friday the 13th, known to be  the most unlucky day of the year......

How about we make it LUCKY!

Take 13% off your entire order through midnight tonight!
Yeah Baby!

Use code "luckyfriday" during checkout!

You are so lucky!

Have a great weekend everyone! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Your product is very good .This really good information about on Soft Baby Blankets keep updating this kind of content.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...