Sunday, May 2, 2010

Patchwork Skirt

I am trying out the patterns that are listed in the shop.

One by one.

First the Jack and Jill Hat pattern, and now the Patchwork Skirt.


I made this one for my daughter out of the Tweet Tweet Line from Moda.

I would say overall, it was an easy pattern. No templates, just squares and waistband and hem band.
It took me about 2 nap times to finish.

I always tend to the skip the step "Sew down each seam". I don't like that step. It is very time consuming and when you are working during naps, you don't have a lot of time! However, I do wish I would have taken the time for that step, I think the dress would have fallen better.

But I think she liked it overall!
Except for her shoes. They didn't match.

Nope. She wasn't happy about the shoes at all!

But she can pull it off :)

You can find the pattern HERE in the shop.
Send me a note if you have any questions about this pattern.

1 comment:

Karla said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...