Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pre-cuts!

Can you believe Christmas is almost here?

I have been so busy with all the hustle and bustle of the season that I forgot to announce all these great pre-cuts that arrived last week.  Most of these collections won't even be available for a few months. So be the first to get your hands on these great prints!

Chrysalis by Sanae  
Available in Charm Packs, Fat Quarter Sets, Layer Cakes and Jelly Rolls



 I love these prints to an unhealthy degree!  I had to order the entire collection, the yardage will all be here next month! YAY!

Central Park by Kate Spain
 This collection also comes out in January. Right now we only have 1 Fat Quarter set left, and I can't wait until the yardage arrives next month!

Sherbet Pips by Aneela Hoey

 You won't be able to get your hands on this collection until April!  So go snatch up this adorable Fat Quarter Set!

Just Wing It by MoMo
 Right now all we have are Layer Cakes, but we will have yardage come April too!

 Buttercup by Fig Tree
 These soft colors are great for Spring! This Fat Quarter set would make the most adorable Easter quilt!

Precuts make quilting simple and fun!  I have decided only to use precuts in my upcoming quilts, because let's face it, time is precious!

Check out the Pre-cuts section of the site for more great products!

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh my! Such beauty! I love and want them all! but I really need the Pips and Wings collections! I can't wait to order again :)
Thanks for sharing!
hugs, margie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...