Friday, July 15, 2011

What's New in the Shop!

We received some serious beauties this week!

1001 Peeps by Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics

 From Riley Blake Designs we received these two Sugar & Spice reprints.

They are back in stock today on the site!
      

 and the entire FARM FRESH Collection!



And the Precuts!


From Alexander Henry Fabrics


The Alphabet Print is so amazing!


Here is a good look at the main print!

and

Again, the main print is to die for!

Next week we have lots more coming!
Urban Zoologie will be here by the end of the week, and some other great prints from Michael Miller Fabrics!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OH OH OH!!! I want--I want one of everything. If only money grew on trees--okay so actually it does--just not on the trees in my backyard. I will be treating myself to some fabric for my birthday though--and I know just where to shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...