Friday, January 27, 2012

New Fabric Friday + Patterns!

Is it Friday again already?
Sheesh.
I was so hoping to have some kind of cute project to share....hmm, maybe next week :)

I do have some delicious fabric though!

What's New!



It's so cute you almost fell off your chair, huh?
I KNOW!

And we have the ENTIRE COLLECTION!
All 28 prints!
Whahoo!

In Pink

In Cream

and in Blue

And a few extras like
And the cutest collection of solids ever! Matching perfectly.



Restocked fabric this week is the entire Sock Monkey Collection


You know you love them :)

We also got a sweet surprise when the Reunion Charm Packs arrived a month early.
Too cute for words!


It seems like forever since I posted new patterns.

I absolutely adore these two from Carina Gardner

And these new Quilt Patterns look amazing.
I can't wait to try all 3!



We have also restocked these two favorites for ya all!

Can you tell I had a busy week?
Perhaps next week my sewing machine and I will find time to hook up and do something fun!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

oh. my.gosh. I want the entire collection of fly a kite!!!! It's SO cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
Wilson Men's Woven 9 -Inch Short

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...