Friday, June 8, 2012

Brand Spank'n New Fabric Friday


I am so excited today announce that we have added a new fabric company to our shop!

Introducing...

Dear Stella



This first collection is called

It's a Shore Thing by Jack and Lulu
I am absolutely smitten with this collection! I am finding that I have a deep love for all things 'nautical'.  And since that seems to be this summer's fabric theme, I am one happy woman!

Check out this amazing free project from their site!
I just added this to my summer sewing list!



Next collection is 


This season it is also all about the ORANGE!
  

 So bright and cheery, this collection has my heart singing!

I am wondering if my sewing skills are up to this project!
Looks fabulously challenging!

And last, but not least...

Holy smokes, this collection is captivating.
If you need to take a second to breath it all in, go right ahead.

  
These prints are cotton metallic.  
You heard me.... THEY ARE SHINY!
I am all for anything a'glitter!

I feel as though I should be wearing these prints, while yachting through the Mediterranean. 
Please excuse me while I go get my yacht ready.

Dream on, right!
Perhaps I could settle for making this amazing quilt project from Dear Stella's site!
Chevrons with a sheen. Yes Please!

So that's that.
These are just a few of many many collections to come from Dear Stella.
I love their style, and can't wait to see what comes next!

Which one is your favorite?

Restocks this week:
         Bicycles in Gray     and         Delovely Damask in Ebony

If you need some of the bikes, I would not hesitate.  
They have a tenancy to dash off the shelves quickly!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
I have two quilts to bind this weekend, pray for my fingers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...