Thursday, January 20, 2011

♥ Valentine's Bliss ♥

When Bliss arrived, my heart skipped a beat.

It was beautiful and breathtaking.

And I had all sorts of Valentine projects planned for this adorable collection.

And now, some of them are finally finished!

Table runner

I didn't have a pattern for this one, I just kind of made it up. 
Which was really hard, but totally worth it.
It turned out exactly the way I wanted!

Rosette Wreath
 I have been wanting to try my hand at making fabric rosettes for awhile now, and they were actually a lot easier than I thought they would be.
I have since become addicted to rosette making.

Which is great because it is using up a lot of my scraps!

Love me some Bliss! Isn't it great for Valentines?



And CHRYSALIS is here!


All 25 prints.

I may have gotten a little carried away.

But once you see it, you will be in love too!

4 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

the table runner is adorable! love it.

Terri said...

I absolutely love your tablerunner! So perfect with the Bliss...I have a stack of it in my sewing room. I think it wants to be a quilt. lol, we'll see..
Anyway, you did a great job on your wreath too!

Fackrell Fam said...

Can you post how to make those adorable rosettes? I LOVE THEM!

Kim said...

love the wreath! what would be the best spring fabrics to make a spring version??? i am a fabric dork!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...