Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fabric, Fabric, and more FABRIC!

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

I know I sure did, mostly because I got to stare at all this beautiful new fabric all weekend!

What's New In The Shop!

Penny Lane from Riley Blake Designs


 Sweet Nothings from Riley Blake Designs

Metro Living from Robert Kaufman Fabrics


Okay, stop drooling or you will ruin your keyboard :) 
It almost too much cute fabric for one post, huh!

 We also have back in stock these 3 awesome prints from the All Star 2 Collection



 And this adorable print from the Summer Song Collection
(I couldn't resist, it is just too cute!)
Can you believe it is only $7.00 per yard!


We have also added lost of new patterns, and restocked some of your favorites!

 I am also happy to announce that we now carry some of the fabulous patterns from Cluck Cluck Sew!

Click HERE to check out all the patterns in the shop!

1 comment:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower, I just came from visiting your shop! :) The "Summer Song Collection" is adorable! Will this be available in precuts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...