Friday, December 28, 2012

New Fabric Friday

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas Holiday.
We sure did.
Things have been pretty quiet around here the last few days...and that's the way I like it.

Although the UPS guy did drop off a box full these beauties the other day...


 

 I LOVE THEM!
 Whimsical and fun, and it comes in both boy and girl colorways!
Both color palettes are exceptional. 
And that's it for this week!

Do you have any awesome plans for New Years?

Do you want to know a secret?  My husband and I haven't stayed up til midnight on New Years Eve for years.  We are weak-sauce.  We party with the kids at 10pm, and then hit the hay.  
Lame-o.  I know. Maybe this year we will make it til 11PM!

See You Next Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..
http://www.atmospheredirect.com/categories/Fabrics/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...