Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back!

Okay, I got back from Quilt Market on Sunday but things have been a little bit crazy over here!

This was my first Market and I loved it! Sadly though, I was only able to attend just 1 DAY due to labor pains. Super bad timing, I know!

And can you even believe I didn't take ONE picture!  
I know, shame on me again. 

But I was able to order up all sorts of gorgeous fabric that will be arriving in the next few months. 
So exciting!

While I was gone, we did receive some great new prints for the shop as well!


In Aqua and Lime
 I love them both!

and

  It is never to early to get going on those Christmas projects!

I will leave you with two of my favorite new collections from Market that should be arriving in the next month or two from Michael Miller Fabrics. 


(Images from Sarah Jane Studios Blog)

And



(Images from Crazy Old Ladies Blog)

I can't wait to get in both of these great new collections!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...