Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a fabulous Easter, thanks for asking.


Just the right amount of sunshine, family, egg hunting and treats.
Well, maybe not treats. 
You can NEVER have too many Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. I have convinced my 5 and 3 year old that they are yucky and they should give them all to me. 
Shhhh. I might be able to pull that off at Christmas too!

Between egg hunts, family parties and just trying to entertain the kids during their time off from school, I managed to throw together a few last minute Easter outfits for the girls.
Blood. Sweat. Tears. And maybe even a few naughty words.
No more "last minute" dresses. Never again.
But at least they turned out cute, right?

My little Ivy Jane's dress was my favorite. Love these fabrics!
    

And Brooke's simple little skirt was made with these two fabrics,
  

And I used THIS tutorial for the skirt!

I sure love that color combo. 

I hope you are all having a fabulous Spring.
I'll be back on Friday with what's new in the shop!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...