Friday, April 13, 2012

New Fabric Friday

I can't believe it is Friday already.
FRIDAY the 13th in fact!!!

I will wish you all good luck today, and please wish it for me!
I am taking all 3 kids to a few Antique stores this morning.
Hopefully I find something awesome, and nothing gets broken!

You are in luck today if you LOVE cute fabric!
We have added some "Delicious" prints to the shop this week!

Apple of My Eye from Riley Blake Designs

Shut the front door. It is ridiculously delicious, right?

We have both Yardage and Pre-cuts.
Eat 'em up!
I love the Apple Polka Dot and the Herringbone prints!
 

 Also new in the shop this week is

School Days by American Jane

This print is almost too much to handle!
Makes me feel like a kid again.

 Restocks of note:

All Fly a Kite prints are back in stock this week, and we have also added Fat Quarter Sets of this ever popular children's collection.



 We have also added this adorable print to the Peak Hour Collection!
 

Now, maybe Friday the 13th isn't your LUCKY day,

but perhaps MONDAY will be!

Something BIG is going to go down on Monday, so be sure to check back here!

Have a great weekend everyone!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...