Friday, April 27, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Let me first apologize for my absence. 
I have been working on awesome-ness projects.
I promise.
And even a few tutorials for you all.  I hope to have those ready for you next week.

Here is What's New in the Shop!

Tradewinds by Lily Ashbury for Moda
 I love this tropical collection. LOVE IT!

 And just because I love ya all so much, I have these for you!

 Back in stock....
      

Don't hesitate ladies, these two prints never last long.

And we finally received the Pink Boots print for the Jack and Jenny collection!
Yippe!

      
This is probably my favorite collection in the shop right now!


 And here is a little sneak preview of what I have been working on the past week.  
I'm taking it to the quilter's today! *squeal*

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...