Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 4th!


We had a fabulous time at the Lake,
thanks for asking!

 It was hot and wonderful.
I'm delighted that Summer is officially here!

 And nothing kicks off the Summer like the 4th of July!

Pin It
I made this fun patriotic quilt for my mother and LOVE how it turned out!
Riley Blake made it so easy this year!
Their Stars and Stripes collection is just too cute.
I can't wait to stretch out on this blanket and watch the fireworks.


LOVE this collection!
     

Do you love it too?
Do you secretly want some of it but you have been waiting for it to go on sale?

Ahah! I knew it!

Starting today and going to through the 4th of July

Head on over to the SHOP and
The Little Fabric Shop Logo
Take 10% off your entire order!

Use code:

starsandstripes12

during checkout for the deal!

So go ahead and snatch up some of these delightful patriotic prints, or whatever prints your heart desires.

I desire it all.
I know, I have a problem. 

But it sure is a beautiful problem,
don'tcha think?
Pin It
Have a fabulous holiday everyone!


**Note: We will not be shipping Wednesday July 4th due to the Postal holiday.  Shipping will resume on Thursday. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...