Friday, September 28, 2012

New Fabric Friday

I have been sewing like crazy this week!
My favorite kind of crazy.
I can't wait to show you what I have been working on.
Here's a hint......It's a quilt tutorial that rhymes with "Revron"!
Soon, very soon.

So until then,

Here is What's New in the SHOP this week!

Handle With Care by Suzanne Ultman For Robert Kaufman
 This collection is just bursting with fun!
Oh yes, that yellow kite has a mustache!
 




Super Star by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Designs
This is the 3rd installment of the ever popular All Star collection from Riley Blake!

     

I expect it to fly off the shelves just like the other two have.

Got boys?
Right now we only have in the 5" Stacker Squares, the rest should be here soon!


And some stragglers from Robert Kaufman Fabrics have finally arrived. 

Love those Spatulas!  The entire Everything Nice collection is so sweet!
 

 And these adorable lady bugs have also finally arrived.
     

 My daughter squealed when she saw them, she has a thing for lady bugs.

And that's all for this week!

I hope you get out this weekend and enjoy these last few weeks of fall!

3 comments:

LeighAnn said...

I LOVE these fabrics - especially the orange and blue!

Kristy said...

Fun stuff! Love those kites! :)

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...